[Peeweelinux] Asking for bootx.gz

Troy Engel [email protected]
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:37:01 -0800

Heya Ken,

I reformatted your README for linebreaks (so it's pretty when viewed in
Mozilla), added your email address. It's home is:

   ftp://ftp.fluid.com/outgoing/pwl/bootx/
   http://ftp.fluid.com/outgoing/pwl/bootx/

When I get time, I think I may throw up some of my custom stuff (don't
hold your breath ;) ).

-te