[Peeweelinux] Asking for bootx.gz

Ken Emmons, Jr. [email protected]
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:53:40 -0500

Hello, I've added this to Troy's Server.

I tried to create a folder for it, but botched it up a bit. The "bootx.tgz" and "README" files in the incoming folder belong to the project.

If you would be kind enough to put this in a accessable directory and post a link to the list, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
~Ken