[Peeweelinux] CF card problem

[email protected] [email protected]
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:46:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hello

Is anyone using CF card in target system with IDE adapter for storing large sums
of data. Is CF card suitable for such purpose or is it suitable only for RO
mode. I need this answer for my project and i would like some information if CF
card is suitable for this because i had problems with it.
I know i have put this question before but i didnt't get any answer from
experienced embedded-linux gurus that i belive are on this list.

Rok Ostrovrsnik

p.s. i  am thankfull ken simmons for answering me so quickly

Prvi mesec brezplacno. Brez zasedenih linij. Hitra aktivacija.

PREMIUM VOLJA: klicni paket z vsemi prednostmi, ki jih potrebujete.

http://premium.volja.net