[Peeweelinux] 6.2 kernel and lilo ?

Patrick Beaven [email protected]
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:36:18 -0500

I've recently downloaded and created a few project filesystems but I'm
very new to peewee. Can anyone tell me why
after i created a custom kernel with 6.2 and made a boot floppy , The
boot floppy works great. but when i go to install the new image to the
disk lilo gives me an error like " no binary image selected "  I must be
doing something wrong..
its just a bzImage file. is there something specific i need to do with
lilo or the image . normally i edit my lilo.conf replace line with the
new image and run lilo to write the changes.
can anyone help..
thanks