[Peeweelinux] packages?

Tom Genereaux [email protected]
23 Aug 2002 23:29:59 +0000

It's long past time to change this. In the near future, I'll be adding
some scripts to allow toolchain building automatically, along the lines
of the gentoo project. Right now, I'm about halfway there. 6.2 is very
long in the tooth and does not play well with the newer X environments.
(Something else I'll be feeding back into the project over the next
several months.)

Tom