[Peeweelinux] 6.2 kernel and lilo ?

Patrick Beaven [email protected]
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:17:20 -0500

Patrick Beaven wrote:

> I've recently downloaded and created a few project filesystems but I'm
> very new to peewee. Can anyone tell me why
> after i created a custom kernel with 6.2 and made a boot floppy , The
> boot floppy works great. but when i go to install the new image to the
> disk lilo gives me an error like " no binary image selected "  I must be
> doing something wrong..
> its just a bzImage file. is there something specific i need to do with
> lilo or the image . normally i edit my lilo.conf replace line with the
> new image and run lilo to write the changes.
> can anyone help..
> thanks

scratch that last request i fat fingered a name in the lilo.conf file..
Sorry ..
I have a real question now what utility do i use or how do i do this:
I have a binary rpm package that i want to include in the pwlconfig so when
i want to create a filesystem i can include
this package ...
how do i go about this, do i enter it manually somewhere or is there some
util to put it in the pwlconfig ..
your response is appreciated.
Pat