busybox issue Was: peewee on floppy

Adi Linden [email protected]
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:52:12 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I have a patch for busybox to make mount more compatible. But I haven't
applied it yet to the busybox package.

Busybox includes a shell now. It seems to be severly limited but is quite
ideal for simple things like an initrd. For an embedded system I would
install the 'real' ash shell and use the busybox shell.

I am trying to tune busybox and tinylogin for PeeWeeLinux sometime soon. I
am also thinking about creating a busybox centric initscripts package
(placed under minial). No promises when this happens.

If anyone has a working basic PeeWeeLinux busybox system and would like to
share the files it would make this task much easier :)

TTYL,
Adi