busybox issue Was: peewee on floppy

Dean Brown [email protected]
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 07:39:06 -0800

Adi Linden wrote:

> Hi Andu,

<snip>

> Absolutely. In addition it would be an idea to build a system using
> busybox and tinylogin. Both are included with PeeWeeLinux but I haven't
> had any hands on configuring a system with busybox and tinylogin using
> PeeWeeLinux in a long time.

The mount command in busybox does not work properly with the current
startup scripts. In particular, the -n option on mount is not
implemented in busybox which causes the rc.init script to fail. You need
to use the standalone mount to make things work.

There also seems to be an issue with lash beyond it's inability to
handle if-then-else statements in scripts, but I haven't had the time to
figure that out yet.

--
Dean Brown