peewee on floppy

Adi Linden [email protected]
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:43:33 -0600 (CST)

Hi Andu,

> >You need to create a device for a 1722M floppy like 'mknod /dev/fd0u1722'
> >if you don't have it already.
>
> That is, on my system, right? I have it.

It wasn't on my RedHat 6.1 system and I had to create it.

> >Next change the target floppy device in pwlconfig from /dev/fd0 to
> >/dev/fd0u1722.
>
> Is that in pwlconfig script or in one of the scripts in the /scripts directory?

It is in the configuration menu of pwlconfig. The configuration parameter
is indicated below.

        Reset Project Configuration
        Save Project Configuration
        ----
        Target: Compressed ramdisk on FAT12 floppy disk w/syslinux -->
        --- Global configuration parameters ---
        Project Mount Point: "mnt"
        Project Custom Source File path: "/root/custom"
        Device Mount Point: "./mnt"
        Boot Image Name: "bzImage"
        Ramdisk File Name: "ramdisk"
        Initrd File Name: "initrd"