[Peeweelinux] Still having compilation problems

Jonathan Sturges [email protected]
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:38:20 -0500

Hi,
I hate to beg, but I'm still having problems compiling apps. for PWL using
my RH8 host system.  I have read the archives about the compat-* RPMs and I
have them and am using them properly.

Would some kind soul be able to help me out?  I'm really stuck.  I cannot
get anything to compile that doesn't end up linked against the RH8 glibc.

My host systems are running in VMWare, FWIW.  In desperation, I even created
a RH6.2 virtual machine, but the 2.2 kernels don't have good USB support.
This has left me with no way to write to CF cards from the RH6.2 VM.  Hence,
I would really like to make this work under RH8.

Please send me e-mail directly (off-list) if you can help:
[email protected]

thanks!
Jonathan