[Peeweelinux] Still having compilation problems

Troy Engel [email protected]
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:04:38 -0800

(not a real answer, just an idea)

Jonathan Sturges wrote:

> My host systems are running in VMWare, FWIW.  In desperation, I even created
> a RH6.2 virtual machine, but the 2.2 kernels don't have good USB support.

Try using RH72 or RH73 -- that's my build system, and has good enough
support to write to the USB CF writer. The compat-* packages work as
expected and everything is fine.

RH8+ completely changed things around, it's not surprising the older 6.2
based PWL won't compile correctly. Someday someone will take up the
project of revamping PWL into this century.

-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer
Fluid, Inc | http://www.fluid.com