[Peeweelinux] Embedded Linux with 2.4.17 kernel

Ken Emmons, Jr. [email protected]
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:02:24 -0400

Its easy. Basically you can have peewee copy the custom 2.4.xx kernel over the stock 2.2 kernel. I use it all the time.

Build a custom kernel on your development machine, copy over bzImage to your_project_directory/custom/boot/bzImage (or bzImage-full depending on what you picked for kernel package for the 2.2 kernel in the pewee setup.)

If you build all of your drivers into your kernel (recommended) you are done. Otherwise you'll have to mess around with including your modules in custom/lib  and all of that stuff.

~Ken

>>> "Emmanuel Lechaux" <[email protected]> 06/17 6:08 AM >>>
I don't know how can I build an embedded Linux with a 2.4.17kernel with Peewee. Is there someone who could help me ?