[Peeweelinux] how to use a host?

[email protected] [email protected]
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 10:35:51 CET

thanks for your reply. I found some sort of pci card for the host at this address:
http://www.surcouf.com/Catalogue/FicheProduit.asp?id%5Fproduit=156234&Detail=Non
is it one of those?
I don't really understand how it works. It seems to be made for wireless networks and should therefore accept only network pcmcia cards... In fact this is the only type of adaptor I have found until now.