[Peeweelinux] how to use a host?

[email protected] [email protected]
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:33:27 CET

hello,
I am just wondering how people here are used to develop for their embedded system. I am soon going to devote myself a couple of weeks (this is was I said I would do a few months ago... but never found the time :( ) to try to build an embedded system for a robot and I would like to be as efficient as possible. I have a pc-104 with no network card or usb port. The memory storage will be left to a pc-card (a sandisk pcmcia card and an ide-adapter for the pc-104). I believe it would be a pain to work directly
on the pc-104 so I'd rather use a host. But I can't find any adapter for the pc-card that could be connected to the host. Does it exist, and if not, what would be the best way to work with the pc-104?

fran�ois