[Peeweelinux] Disk on Chip 2000 questions

Leif Steinhour [email protected]
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:30:50 -0800

Is it possible to "mount" them? If so, we can help you with writing a new
lilo.conf file so that you can use lilo to transfer the kernel to the boot
sector, and then all you have to do is copy the system files and make some
new /dev/ nodes. There's a HOWTO entitled "Hard Disk upgrade" under the
lilo documentation project that I can highly recommend to get you oriented.