[Peeweelinux] Disk on Chip 2000 questions

Slim [email protected]
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:36:13 -0800 (PST)

I found Mark Meade's http://www.lakeshoremicro.com/peewee.doc
I'll give that a try if I can get a kernel built.  Looks like
I may need to buy a pci carrier board to speed this up.
I'll check the HOWTO you mentioned - thanks.