[Peeweelinux] kernel-2.4.18 compile

Sean Lee2 [email protected]
Mon, 08 Dec 2003 18:32:59 -0800

Dear

Thank you for your respond.
It is ok now at least for booting problem.

My second question is "I need kernel-2.4.28 as well as whole new packages".
Should I rebuild the root file system and make a new ramdisk?
And If I rebuild the root file system, is there any limitation of the
ramdisk size?

My project is to port Mplayer into peewee linux.
The system will be thin client with X window, NFS mount support.
I have to run Mplayer over X window.
The current Mplayer requires Kernel-2.4.x and new packages such as
binutil-2.11.x, XFree86(4.3),gcc-2.95.3, some video audio codecs and so on.

Thank you for your help