[Peeweelinux] Error loading file system to target compactflashcard

Ashley Rolleston [email protected]
25 Aug 2003 18:48:54 +0100

> Edit the XF86Config file in the project directory. ITs under the "custom" directory in your project.
>
> Edit etc/X11/XF86Config  for your particular mouse options. By default, the mouse is set up for PS/2 protocol on the /dev/psaux  device. Make sure these things are OK.

Yep checked these, all is OK.

> Try doing the following at your prompt:
>
> dmesg | grep Detected
>
> You should see a line saying "Detected PS/2 Mouse" or similar.

When I execute this command it shows nothing, just returns me to the
command prompt again.

On looking in /proc/interrupts there is no entry on IRQ 12, where the
mouse should be assigned. This is despite the fact that the BIOS detects
the mouse on boot-up and initialises. IRQ 12 is not reserved in the
BIOS.

--
Ashley Rolleston
aka Onyx^