[Peeweelinux] Error loading file system to target compactflashcard

Ken Emmons, Jr. [email protected]
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:01:51 -0400

HEllo,

Edit the XF86Config file in the project directory. ITs under the "custom" directory in your project.

Edit etc/X11/XF86Config  for your particular mouse options. By default, the mouse is set up for PS/2 protocol on the /dev/psaux  device. Make sure these things are OK.

Try doing the following at your prompt:

dmesg | grep Detected

You should see a line saying "Detected PS/2 Mouse" or similar.

Do a "Alt-F2" or "CTRL-ALT-F2" to get to a terminal if you are stuck in some error state when X fails.

~Ken