[Peeweelinux] Extracting 2.2.17-13 kernel source error

Robbie [email protected]
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:07:25 -0700 (PDT)

G'day folks,

Myself and a few mates are in the process of
developing a small embedded system using a PCM-3350
GX1 PC/104 board with the OS to boot off compact
flash.

I'm currently using RH 9 on a xp2200 with plently of
HDD space. The PeeWeeLinux 0.61.1 package was d/loaded
and successfully installed, but... on attempting to
extract the supplied kernel source the following error
is displayed:

./scripts/pwl_kernel: line 931: 23823 Segmentation
fault      $RPM -i --root $rootDir $rpmOptions
$srcFile
ln: creating symbolic link
`/usr/local/Embedded_Build/kernelbuild/usr/src/linux'
`/usr/local/Embedded_Build/kernelbuild/usr/src/linux-2.2.17-13':
No such file or directory

I've complied my own 2.4.20 kernel and had the PC/104
booting successfully, however I would much prefer to
use PWL in terms of managing files <translation: looks
so much easier>.

I guess i'm 'still' a novice, maybe missing some
fundamental step in the process....

Kind Regards,

- Rob Ravlic