[Peeweelinux] tcsetpgrp: Inappropriate ioctl for device error

Correy Edmed [email protected]
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:45:06 +1000

My error is
/dev/hda2Flushing buffers to disk
tcsetpgrp: Inappropriate ioctl for device
My configuration for the target system is as follows:

Target: Uncompressed ramdisk, boot from ext2 partition
Target device: "/dev/hdc"

I am using Redhat 6.2 and have tried the projects minimal,wireless-isa
and my own custom file where I customised the kernel.

All have the same error message when trying to boot up.

I have read through the newsgroup and one other person had a similar
problem however this was not solved?

Correy