[Peeweelinux] network

Mark Meade [email protected]
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:00:49 -0500

My apologies for misunderstanding your question.

I'm not aware of any "automatic" way of managing these different configuration files, but
one possibility would be to create multiple "custom" directories, each containing the
various files that are different.  Prior to extracting and and loading the file system to
your target, you could specify the proper "custom" directory.