[Peeweelinux] network

Ricardo Trindade [email protected]
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:04:57 -0000

ok, thats a fine way of doing it

thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Mark Meade
Sent: quinta-feira, 21 de Mar�o de 2002 17:01
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Peeweelinux] network

My apologies for misunderstanding your question.

I'm not aware of any "automatic" way of managing these different
configuration files, but
one possibility would be to create multiple "custom" directories, each
containing the
various files that are different.  Prior to extracting and and loading the
file system to
your target, you could specify the proper "custom" directory.