[Peeweelinux] swapper prob.

Adi Linden [email protected]
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:45:23 -0600 (CST)

Hi Mark,

My apologies. You're right. I should read messages more thoroughly before
replying. I understood his development system was complaining, not the
target.

The kernel parameter I was talking about is set by pwlconfig based on the
final ramdisk size. It is set for the target automatically.

The "ramdisk free" in pwlconfig changes the overall ramdisk size of the
target system. Since the ramdisk uses up physical memory, any change in
this paramter will change memory consumption on the target.

Adi