[Peeweelinux] menus ** and ~~

Barry Gershenfeld [email protected]
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:28:49 -0700 (PDT)

   What is the meaning, in the pwlconfig menus, of the characters:

   package foo    -->    menu under here.
[*]package foo ** -->    everything is (not selected)
[*]package foo ~~ -->    some things (nothing) is selected

Close? Wrong? Random?

Deselecting the field at the far left means it won't use anything
in there, whether it's selected or not, right?  (You can tell I
haven't spent a lot of time in Menuconfig either).

I get conflicting results everytime I try to predict what I'll see.
I guess it's important to know what I've actually selected :)

Barry