DOC quandry

Adi Linden [email protected]
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:01:05 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

The documentation is quite outdated and the option you refer to no longer
exists. It has been replaced with new target configuration options.

Note, that the PeeWeeLinux configuration utility does not support the
combination of LILO and M-Systems Disk-On-Chip at this point. The stock
LILO is being used which clashes with the firmware on the Disk-On-Chip
device.

Once I have a board that supports the PeeWeeLinux development environment
and Disk-On-Chip I will work on a solution. Or perhaps someone else can
test this and submit the required changes to make LILO work with DOC.

TTYL,
Adi