signal catching in PeeWeeLinux

Adi Linden [email protected]
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:29:42 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

When you say it works fine on the development system, are you starting it
from init on your redhat 6.1 system just as you do in PWL?

The majority of changes between 0.51 and 0.53 are relating to the
pwlconfig scripts. The kernel has been upgraded to 2.2.17 and some minor
packages were added.

Do you have a sample application to 'play' with? Then I can see if I can
recreate your problem...

TTYL,
Adi