busybox issue Was: peewee on floppy

Adi Linden [email protected]
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:31:48 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

> I assume you meant _not_ use the busybox shell!! That is what I am
> currently doing.

You're right, darn typos!

> Part of the problem with that is some of the initscripts are generated
> by the pwl scripts. Most of my recent changes the system I am working on
> has been accomplished by hacking the pwl scripts. Most of the changes
> are not very elegant, but they get the job done. When I get some time,
> I'd be happy to share what I've done and why. That isn't likely to
> happen before the holidays though.

rc.init and fstab are generated by PeeWeeLinux (pwlconfig and company).
The rest of the scripts come from the initscripts package. It 'should' be
possible to create a busybox centric initscripts package. I think...

I provided for a way to disable the automatic generation of the initfiles
and install the package supplied or custom files instead. It's in the
script. But I see I missed it in the configuration section.

TTYL,
Adi