Hello

Adi Linden [email protected]
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:19:06 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

It is certainly possible to compile redo the rpm and include
libpthread.so.0 I'll see what I can do to get accomplished over the
weekend.

There is still some work to do to get the libs done properly. The original
PeeWeeLinux included a very basic libc. After I changed to rpm for the
binary build process I started including more libs in the glibc package.
pwlconfig provides for an easy mechanism to select needed libs only.
However, there is nothing indicating which app nees which lib. So at some
point there will be a dependency checking feature that will select needed
libs for you instead of having to pick them by hand.

Anyways, I am in the mids of renovations and don't have internet access
from my development system. Cut the wires :( So I can do the compile and
email you just libpthreads. A revised libc rpm with libpthreads would be
part of the next PWL release...

TTYL,
Adi