./pwlconfig problem

Ralph Stickley [email protected]
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 22:20:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
You just have to put lxdialog in the scripts directory.

This is now included in v0.8, download site is:

http://adis.on.ca/pub/Projects/Embedded/Contributed/

I left of the filename on the help message too...Adi noticed that
but since we didn't file a bug report, I promptly forgot it..I'll add that
tonight for V0.9 update...

Let me know how this works for you.  This is still basically "untested" but
its comming together fast. Any suggestions are welcome...

Thanks,
Ralph

--- "ricky r.g. gonzalez" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I was impressed by the recommendation of the web site Dave Central.

Hmmm..haven't seen this...I guess I'd better check this out :-)