Package selection in pwlconfig

Adi Linden [email protected]
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:25:26 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

> Hmmm..I think I need to do a sort when the items are included, or before
> I extract them...

Then I could add the underscore to the base packgaes to ensure they're
extracted first. BTW, I tried that and it didn't make a difference for the
0.7 pwlconfig...

> I managed to get all the "little" scripts working together - about 3:30am
> last night.  I need to go back and try a few more things to verify as much
> as possible, maybe I'll finish up tonight at a reasonable hour.  If you want to
> upgrade your pwlconfig and test this that would be a big help.

Yup, I could do that. I am working on a dialup router. I can use it to do
the configuration :)

I hope to get some time to do the pwlmkram script soon. I've been playing
with command line switches and it's neat. Also tried getopts for the
first time. I am still learning a lot about syntax and available commands
when it comes to doing script.

I finally figured out what makes for poor cgi scripts... Not checking for
certain characters. I wonder if I can do that within bash? Or I'll  have
to start tackling perl in a serious way...

TTYL,
Adi