pwlconfig

Adi Linden [email protected]
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:40:24 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

> I hope you can get one of the source forge lists going soon...
> I noticed that freshmeat recorded 687 hits to your home directory ;-)

You think the sourceforge lists work better than my mailserver?

> Looks good, now we just need about 100 more of these :-) I should be
> able to parse anything from anywhere in the file, if it is properly
> delimited with the <name>/END stuff...

Actually... I first I'll write a little script that will generate the
README file by doing an rpm -qi and catching the output...

I'll need to put a line in there indicating the original name and version,
I think. Just for reference?

> I just noticed that if you put the script in the file, then everything
> about that package is contained in the _package.README - we could
> even parse the list file from it to help build the package...hmmmmm...
> sounds neat to me....

Exactly, everything in one place... I just hope the file won't be too big.

> Grrr..fighting with IE ...no ftp upload !? ...Grrrrr

I hate the IE ftp. Especially the IE5.0 thing that opens a directory like
a local folder. It just doesn't agree with me.

Got to go do some work,

TTYL,
Adi