[Peeweelinux] GTK ??

poubelle bin [email protected]
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:15:02 +0200 (CEST)

--0-1442121798-1081937702=:81177

Is there a possibility to run make GTK programs for an embedded system installed with PeeWeeLinux ?

I mean, can we install the GTK librairie ?
Is it possible to develop a program with GTK on an other distribution (for example Knoppix), to compile it on an other plateforme and to take only the program compiled with the Knoppix-example on the embedded ?

Thanks in advance !

Cr�ez votre Yahoo! Mail

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis gr�ce � Yahoo! Messenger !
--0-1442121798-1081937702=:81177

<DIV>Is there a possibility to run make GTK programs for an embedded system installed with PeeWeeLinux ?<BR><BR>I mean, can we install the GTK librairie ?<BR>Is it possible to develop a program with GTK on an other distribution (for example Knoppix), to compile it on an other plateforme and to take only the program compiled with the Knoppix-example on the embedded ?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance !</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>
Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis gr�ce � <a href="http://fr.rd.yahoo.com/mail/taglines/*http://fr.rd.yahoo.com/messenger/mail_taglines/default/*http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Messenger !</a>
--0-1442121798-1081937702=:81177--