[Peeweelinux] how to boot from harddisk?

Barry Gershenfeld [email protected]
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:08:53 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure of your question or your procedure.

The .iso file is meant to be transferred to a CD-ROM.  Then you
can install peeweeLinux.   If you can't make a CD you can
still mount the iso on the loop device to make it look like
a CD.  But you can skip all that and download the tar.gz
package and install from that instead.

PeeWeeLinux is not an embedded system.  It is a tool you
use to build an embedded system.   The tool is what
you get when you cd_install.  To start PeeWeeLinux
you type ./pwlconfig

You don't actually need rh6.2 unless you start compiling
your own programs.  And even then you may not need it.

Barry

At 04:44 PM 1/17/03 +0800, you wrote:
>I'm newbie,I download .iso file of peeweeLinux in harddisk.And mount it as
/mnt/cdrom.
>then type ./cd_install to install it on to another harddisk which was
mounted to a directory of my rh6.2.How can I use the harddisk to boot which
I installed on? no need old rh6.2?