[Peeweelinux] ftp server

[email protected] [email protected]
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:10:28 +1000

Hi Adi,

I have checked my 0.61 binary download of peewee, and the netkit-ftp rpm
contained within only has an ftp client (/usr/bin/ftp), the daemon doesn't
seem to be present.

I am using my own (severely mangled to allow it to work :) 'version' of
wu-ftpd at the moment - but I would prefer to use the peewee daemon if it
is available.
(that way I don't have to kludge up pam stuff)

Kind regards,
Delaney.

                    Adi Linden
                    <[email protected]>          To:     "Dr Jaime V. Miro" <[email protected]>
                    Sent by:                  cc:     <[email protected]>
                    peeweelinux-admin@          Subject:   Re: [Peeweelinux] ftp server
                    adis.on.ca
                                             Project:

                    12/06/2002 01:02
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    peeweelinux

Hi,

The netkit-ftp package contains the ftp server and client. Another client
is available in the ncftp package...

Adi

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Dr Jaime V. Miro wrote:

> hi,
>
> I am running pwl-0.61.1. I've generated a project with everything except
X stuff.

http://adis.on.ca/pub/Projects/MyRPMS/, but