[Peeweelinux] newbie wants to target USB HDD

Leif Steinhour [email protected]
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:52:51 -0800

It looks like the compatibility issues with RH 7+ are the problem. I would
also go ahead and build your own 2.2 kernel using pwlconfig and try that
out. If you still find you're having problems, there's a HOWTO in the
archives for the 2.4 kernels, but it's a bit more work.