[Peeweelinux] Starting with PeeweeLinux

Fernando Branquinho [email protected]
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:54:26 -0200

Hello Friends

	My name is Fernando Branquinho, more knowed as Branqs, and i'll try to use
the PeeWeeLinux in a new development. For me, this will be a real chalenge,
mainly because i ever used Windows (at least after i left my TRS-80 and MSX
plataforms. Yes, can call me, a "dinossaur"). Well, i thank you very much by
any future help.

	I would like starting, asking about my desires:

	My goal is to run just a Java application in a PC, conected to a PLC. This
PLC isn't much knowed out of Brazil (sorry, i forgot tell you  that i'm
brazilian. So, sorry by my confused english).

	My main doubts are:

	- Its ok to work with a JRE in PeeWeeLinux ?
	- Its possible, obtain a very fast boot ?

	I thank you very much

	Branqs