Log On problem

Paul Russell [email protected]
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:14:29 +0900

I am experimenting with PeeWee Linux but have encountered a problem.

I attached a small HD to my development system.  Configured a test
installation using pwlconf (basic kernel with limited network modules
selected).  I loaded the configuration onto the HD (compressed RAM disk on
ext2) and then transferred the HD to my test system.

The system booted up to a login prompt.

When I entered either the admin or root login the system flashed up a
message (something to do with the file system) and then exited back to the
login prompt.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to the cause of this problem and how to get
round it.

Thanks,
 Paul Russell