Uncompressed root fs to ramdisk.

Mattias Sjogren [email protected]
Tue, 23 May 2000 21:49:45 +0200

After some minor initial problems we're now up and
running... Our only remaining problem is that mingetty does
not like to be run from the read-only disk. Init says that
it respawned too many times.

I have /var (inc a touched run/utmp), /tmp and /root as
mounted ramdisks. I boot of one big partition that I want
read-only.

/Mattias