Uncompressed root fs to ramdisk.

Mattias Sjogren [email protected]
Fri, 19 May 2000 00:45:02 +0200

Hi all!

I have just got going with PeeWee Linux and it looks great
so far... My only problem is that I want to load the
uncompressed root filesystem to ram to avoid corruption on
sudden power failures. I know that this is easily done with
a compressed root fs but that makes it so hard to change so
I don't want that.

I'm booting from a 16MB Flash pcmcia card in an ide adaptor
using LILO.

Another small question... How do I get the statup scripts to
automatically run fsck on the root fs? I have a '1' at the
right place in fstab but that doesn't help and I get no
errors...

Thanks for your time..

/Mattias

http://www.docs.uu.se/robocup/