[Peeweelinux-devel] Creating packages for PeeWeeLinux

Adi Linden [email protected]
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:33:59 -0600 (CST)

Hi Rick,

The pwlconfig script converts the rpm to a tar archive and
deals just with the tar file from then on.

I remember one of the reasons for going rpm, it a neat way
to keep all patches and sources required in a neat package.
Not sure if that couldn't be accomplished with clever
directory tree jsut the same...

Adi