pwlconfig

Ralph Stickley [email protected]
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:55:07 -0800 (PST)

Hey,

I hope you can get one of the source forge lists going soon...
I noticed that freshmeat recorded 687 hits to your home directory ;-)

> > Not a problem...If you call Datalux and tell them what you're doing, they
> > should be able to send you an eval - tell them Ralph sent ya!
> 1-800-datalux
> > (free call !).
>
> I'll give that a shot!

Don't forget to tell them you will want to buy about 100 units this
year!;-)

> #### minicom.README
>
> Initial release, untested.
>
> minicom
>
> Minicom is a simple text-based modem control and terminal emulation
> program somewhat similar to MSDOS Telix.  Minicom includes a dialing
> directory, full ANSI and VT100 emulation, an (external) scripting
> language, and other features.
>
> END
> ####
>
> Would the above be suitable? So it wouldn't need any other keywords? I
> guess the package name shouldn't appear in the file history portion then.
> The mods to 'fix' a RPM for PeeWeeLinux require a patch. I wonder if the
> patch should be at the bottom of the README file? So put the compilation
> and the patch output after the END statement?

Looks good, now we just need about 100 more of these :-) I should be
able to parse anything from anywhere in the file, if it is properly
delimited with the <name>/END stuff...

I just noticed that if you put the script in the file, then everything
about that package is contained in the _package.README - we could
even parse the list file from it to help build the package...hmmmmm...
sounds neat to me....

Grrr..fighting with IE ...no ftp upload !? ...Grrrrr

Ooops, forgot to send this before lunch...
Later,
Ralph