[Peeweelinux] success! thanks all

Ashley Rolleston [email protected]
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:16:11 -0000

I used a vortex-6047 (ICOPtech) single board computer, and before that on
the prototype I was using Advantech hardware. Although they were specified
quite similarly, I encountered very unique problems, mostly driver related.
Therefore if you are looking at possible hardware to use I would go for as
generic a setup as you can (vesa compliant vga, ne2000 compliant net card
etc).

Good luck,

Ashley