[Peeweelinux] success! thanks all

Ken Emmons, Jr. [email protected]
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:31:30 -0500

Hello,

Use the rc.init scripts, they get run as root before running the login stuff. I'm using this to create some devices and load some driver modules, and it works great. I don't know why the scripts you tried didn't work, but in my "custom/etc/rcS.d" folder, I have a script called "99init_sys" that gets run fine. Make sure to have #!/bin/sh at the top of your script and all that fun stuff, and it should work out nicely.

~Ken