[Peeweelinux] My little poor experience

Wang Ke [email protected]
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:39:53 +0200

So you mean that: I compiled my application on RedHat6.2 , and just copy
those needed libraries from it to my target CF card, right? they are all
under /usr/lib ?

Wang Ke wrote:

>Teacher asked me do a application on it. And the application have to use
>Imlib and GTK+, since the CF card still a lot space left (about 45MB), i
>wanna these libraries included on my target Linux.
>
>libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0
>libgdk_imbib.so.1

If you're just messing around (ie, not building a real device for
deployment) then the easiest thing to do is find yourself a RedHat 6.2
machine, and get the libraries for <anything> off of it. PeeWee is
basically a super-mini RH62 machine.

Wang Ke

Adress:
Voyrinkatu 6 AS 2