[Peeweelinux] My little poor experience

Wang Ke [email protected]
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:00:57 +0200

Thanks for the great help from Ashley Rolleston and Ken Emmons.

Here is my little poor experience :-)  :

Now i am using a PCM5335-B10 PC/104 board as platform. and it has a
CompactFlash socket, treats it as HardDisk.

Of course, I am using SanDisk 64MB CF card. My expericence is that don't use
a flash multi-reader, using a single CF card reader ( SDDR-91 USB reader )
makes things easier.

RedHat 9 didn't support PeeWeeLinux well, it always made installation
failure. The Redhat 7 is a very nice version for PeeWee.