[Peeweelinux] login problem . . .

John Pennock [email protected]
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:40:51 -0600 (CST)

I just got my system booting off my compact flash card, and the console
displays 'pc 104 login:'.
I can type anything at this point, and when I hit 'enter', I get the
response 'Login Incorrect', and am prompted again for a username.
I have edited the passwd file to remove the passwords, but I never get to
the point where I am prompted for one.
Does anyone have any ideas?
I'm new to the embedded side of linux, and after much work am so excited to
actually finally see a login prompt.  I believe if I can get over this
hurdle, my project may sail along fairly smoothly.

Thanks in advance.

John Pennock

Linux is user friendly, it's just picky as to who it calls a friend.