[Peeweelinux] resolve a domain name

Troy Engel [email protected]
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:24:16 -0700

Additionally, in case the obvious has been overlooked, you need a file
/etc/resolv.conf with the desired nameservers, eg:

search foo.com
search bar.com
nameserver 192.168.0.1
nameserver 192.168.0.37

When apps using libnss_dns fire up, the libs use this file as it's
config of which nameservers to talk to...

-te