[Peeweelinux] Which PeeWee script to use

John Maddox [email protected]
Wed, 7 May 2003 14:26:55 -0400

My build is basically the same each time except I do most of my changes to
the custom folder.  I have a script already that takes all of my custom
files I need and places them into a custom folder under the project I am
working on.

My question is which script do I use under the /scripts folder that
completes the same task as "Extract File System For Project" under the Main
Menu in the pwlconfig GUI? Basically this script would take the custom files
and combine those with the selected packages and creates the mnt folder
under my project.  The I would run the /scripts/pwl_target script to create
my ramdisk image from my mnt folder and copy it to my target device which is
my DOC.

Any help would be appreciated
John Maddox
Programmer Analyst II