[Peeweelinux] Adding Custom RPMS

Correy Edmed [email protected]
Fri, 02 May 2003 14:11:47 +1000

But how do you add them?

If I were to add an rpm file to the rpm directory where will it extract into a .list and .tar file?

If so will it automatically appear within the "Configure Project File System". I have tried adding rpm files to the /Embedded_Build/RPMS dir but they are not extracted to a .tar or .list file nor can they be seen in pwlconfig.

Am I right in assuming that the "Configure Custom files" is not used for configuring rpms?

Thanks for a fast reply though

Correy